Digital Signage and Video Walls
Grab your customer’s attention with a ‘Wow!’ and make a lasting impression!
We provide a one-stop solution using state-of-art digital signages to suit your business needs. Regardless of how small or big your business is, digital signage is the best solution to help capture the attention of potential customers, drive customer traffic, boost sales, etc.
Digital signs are used for different purposes and here are the most common applications :
- Corporate Information–Guests and employees can be welcomed as they walk in your reception. Meeting rooms can be booked with the simple touch of a screen. Stream safety warnings to every digital display in your business with a simple command. The tasks that used to take staff, time and effort can now be done through visual communications. We are helping organizations leverage the latest in digital business productivity tools. We’ll partner with you to implement an enterprise visual communications solution that will transform your facilities into state-of-the-art environments for your employees and visitors. Showcase the right information, at the right time, on the right screens; all from a single software platform.
- Menu Information– pricing, photos, ingredients, and other information about the food(s) being offered, including nutritional facts.
- Advertising– usually either related to the location of the sign or using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising.
- Brand building– in-store digital sign to promote the brand and build a brand identity.
- Influencing customer behavior– directing customers to different areas, increasing the time in the store premises, and a wide range of other uses in service of such influence.
- Enhancing customer experience– applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in the waiting areas of restaurants and other retail operations, bank queues, and similar circumstances, as well as demonstrations, such as those of recipes in food stores, among other examples.
- Public information– news, weather, traffic and local (location specific) information, such as building directory with map, fire exits and traveler information.
- Fashion Store Dressing Room– Helps shoppers to choose dresses inside a fashion store
- Enhancing the environment– with interactive screens (in the floor, for example, as with “informational footsteps” found in some tourist attractions, museums, and the like) or with other means of “dynamic wayfinding”.